Kids

Kids

Saturday 22 September 2012

Observations on mommy's workplace

The kids have both come in to work with me, when I didn't have any childcare and had face to face meetings in the office. They have been angels, busily drawing, reading or playing with the ipad while I was locked away with colleagues. Ads made pen sketches of sharks and dolphins which are now pinned quite incongruously on our notice board! He amazed everybody with his encyclopaedic knowledge of the animal kingdom and had a few comparisons to make between my office and the whole corporate set-up that he has seen at the husband's workplace. These are the main points of differentiation.
Amma's office is very small. Appa's is very big.
There are mostly girls in amma's office. Appa's office has lots of boys and girls. The boys wear ties and jackets.
Amma's office is like a house. There is a kitchen and bathroom and three rooms. They have a lot of decoration. (He meant our studio which has all the handcrafted products - very colourful and pretty!). Appa's office is like a real office and has no decoration.
In Amma's office, they give me a lot of paper to draw and they let me watch youtube videos. I don't think I can do that in Appa's office.
I think the last point clinched it for him. Yay for Amma's office!! :)
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Amma's office does seem inviting :-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - much better than appa's boring office!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Kids hit the nail right on the head, don't they? :)

      Delete
  3. LOL. So cute!
    Yay to Ads and Amma's office. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...we both used to work at the same place. And when my older one came once, he didn't want to sit. Instead wanted to go and explore the whole office.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts :)