Kids

Kids

Monday 9 July 2012

A 'zoo' on the floor

On a weekend afternoon, as the rest of the family snoozes, this is what a bored boy gets upto. Start with creating a whole zoo on the floor, then move on to specific habitats.
Does your kid have the 5 best toys of all time? :)

Panoramic view of the zoo :)

Or rather, "American Zoo", as the white notice stuck to the cupboard proclaims. The white bear and Ludo counters are "the statues at the entrance, Amma." Note the emergency vehicles all ready and waiting.

The "safari"and at the back is the grassland habitat (a green plastic cover) with zebras.

Board game covers, pressure cooker gaskets, Pediasure 'dabbas' have all become zoo enclosures :)

The toy basket cover hides a tiger and it's cub snoozing away in the afternoon heat.


19 comments:

  1. loved it! must say your son is a very creative kid! the zebra on the grassland (green plastic cover) - amazing, knows his stuff well:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup - he's a walking encyclopaedia on animals.

      Delete
  2. Loved it! It so creative and so cute! I would have melted if I woke up from my nap to this zoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know..I was woken up by husband to see it before it got dismantled :)

      Delete
  3. Wow!! Creativity at its best !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks aarthy. NOt being allowed to watch TV has its perks ;)

      Delete
  4. wow! Ads is very observant and creative (your genes working??)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beats all the professional landscape models. Seriously..I hope the kid holds on to his creativity as he grows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Your son sure is creative! :) That is a super cool zoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks GND, he made good use of all the stuff lying around.

      Delete
  7. This is really nice stuff! And I love the little Safari bus which I would have never thought of as a part of a zoo. Different times huh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a creative child he is :) !! Loved the tiger "cage" especially, what a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks apster! The tiger cage was my favourite too :)

      Delete
  9. came here randomly and I'm liking it...

    P.S. and I loved the quote on the blog picture..it's lovely and so meaningful!!!

    see you around then :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Scribby and welcome here :) Isn't the quote lovely...I loved it the moment I read it.
      Will hop over and read your blog too :)

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts :)