Kids

Kids

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Missy who needs body warmth

I tucked them both into bed at 8.30 pm, as usual. I kissed them good night, cuddled both, and placed them on opposite ends of our bed with a strict admonition to both to face away from each other. No talking, no giggling, and no eyes open! Ever so often, I have left the room only to be pulled back by Ads' anguished cry " Amma, she is disturbing me! Amma, tell her not to cuddle me! Amma, she is too close. I don't have any space!"
I pecked away at my laptop for a good 45 minutes. There was complete silence from the bedroom. I went in to check on them (silence is always suspicious and sometimes unnerving!) and this is what I found.
As always, Y managed to have her way :)


7 comments:

  1. What an apt pic for valentines day :) soooo cute when the fighters become the cuddlers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i never thought of it being a valentine's post. this actually happened almost a week ago. Yes, it's really cute when they cuddle - yukta is so much the big sister nowadays! she calls ads her 'baby'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute...i used to love snuggling up to Priyank - even till date he is nothing but annoye if I try to hug him or kiss him :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. err...u never stopped trying, did ya? :))

      Delete
  4. How sweet! Love the pic. I am so like her. Here KB is like me. KG doesn't care either way. KB loves it if on Fridays all four of us sit in one end of our couch huddled and watch a nature video (cz we don't sit through their other kid shows).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cute! I love it when boys like to cuddle :))

      Delete
  5. Aw! how cute!
    Poor ads, i wish I had known that he didn't like being cuddled. I nearly stifled him when he slept between Ayun and me :P

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts :)