Kids

Kids

Monday 9 August 2010

Written while the kids watch Chota Bheem

Could Y get ANY more clingy?
Oops. She just did.
She has been sick (both of them have been) and for the past hour, she has refused to get off my lap. Really, she is too heavy for me to carry around as I get stuff done around the house. Until a few minutes ago, she insisted loudly on sticking her face to mine so that all I could see were her big eyes in closeup and her little nose was pressing uncomfortably hard against mine. We must have stayed like that for 5 or 10 minutes.
I peeled her off me and plonked them both in front of the TV. I need a breather.
The books have been stagnating on my table. I swear there is a thin layer of dust on them already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts :)