Kids

Kids

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Birthday cards

We were off to Chennai last weekend to celebrate my mother-in-law's 60th birthday; and before we went, the kids undertook an art project to create birthday cards for both their grandmoms (my mother's birthday had come and gone earlier in the month).
This first card, had artwork by Y. She was supposed to be vegetable-stamping but ended up using an okra as a brush to swipe colours randomly all over the paper; the effect is quite pretty! I mounted it on a latticed paper frame which was supposed to be used for a scrap-booking project that I never started. Ads stuck some stickers all over it, I wrote a message on the back, the kids applied lipstick and kissed the card (!) and it was ready after just an hour's work.
This next one, for my mom, was very much the same, except that Ads' vegetable stamps were used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts :)