Kids

Kids

Thursday 9 December 2010

To cover all contingencies

I asked Ads why he was carrying 2 hankerchiefs and he said "One is for my nose and one is for my tears". Ufff....too much! It sounds so tragic, doesn't it? The melodramatic fellow!
Well, atleast no one can say I didn't allow my boy to express his feelings clearly. Nobody shall accuse me of curtailing his emotional growth or ignoring the emotional quotient in his personality.
To set the record straight, he'd been going through a weepy phase and just felt the need to be prepared :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cute and well prepared the little guy is. Why is he in a weepy phase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sumana, no idea. He has gone thro so many "phases" already that I've given up trying to understand why :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ai hai
    what a dramebaaz child
    but honestly, glad he knows he needs two. my son uses his hands for both! eeek i know, super eeek

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw Advaith never seizes to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts :)