Kids

Kids

Saturday 9 November 2013

A new feeling, this.

It's the morning of Y's birthday party and S is puzzled. Isn't it time you were getting stressed? He asks me. Wonder of wonders, I must be getting good at this gig because this is the first time ever that I have not been stressed over a birthday party. Experience tells, I guess :) The decorations are up (all except the balloons), cake ordered, games and meal planned, party favours sorted out and I don't have that niggling feeling that I have missed out on something! All this for the biggest crowd ever - we have 16 kids and 10 adults arriving today, not including the four of us and my parents-in-law.
And I love that after today, I can put up my feet for the next 9 months :) Yay for that!

2 comments:

  1. :)

    Hope the birthday party went off well! Belated birthday wishes to Y. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts :)