Kids

Kids

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Encore

Another successful work-travel accomplished with Dad taking charge of the home and all that it contains.
I called up S one morning to check in. After I dialled him, I realized it was a Saturday and that I may have woken him up. S was scornful. Woken up? I’ve been to the gym, Ads is having his milk, everything is under control. Don’t call me, I have a PTM to attend, ballet class to take Y to, and groceries to shop for.
Oops. As much as I like my man to be empowered in the domestic department, I hate knowing he can do it as well as I can :)
Details of my trip here.

7 comments:

  1. LOL, the last line i am with you on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Sanjay seems just about perfect :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well :)
      Hard for me to accept that, u'know!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Lovely reactions from both of you'll:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. S sure does sound busy!
    ROFL @ the last line of the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone enjoyed the last thought, it seems!

      Delete
  5. Sounds awesome !! It is so great to not need be worrying about home and family when you are away from them :).

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts :)