Kids

Kids

Thursday 29 July 2010

Mommy's little helper - or not

I tried to get Y to help me with some chores around the house. She was bored, I had work to do and I needed to keep her occupied. Realized very soon that it's an activity more suited for a child older than two and a half. She kept misunderstanding me and wanting to play rather than help! What we got out of it was a) One very messy bed b) Several clothes-pegs that got flung from the 4th floor onto ground floor. Bonus: She got into the swing of things and threw some of Ads' toys downstairs, prompting a screaming fit from that child.
Remind me not to try to engage Y in "constructive" tasks from now on :(



2 comments:

  1. What was her reaction to Ads screams?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he was screaming?!! she didn't even bother. in fact she asked him to say sorry to her. of all the cheek!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts :)