Kids

Kids

Monday 23 February 2009

There was an old woman who lived in a shoe

Or, to put it differently, a 30-something woman who lived in a messy apartment.
This is what our place looked like yesterday. There were sundry plastic bags floating around because S had just come back home after a round of grocery-shopping. All of Ads toys were (as usual) on the floor. I was in the midst of cooking lunch and had not yet cleared up the remnants of breakfast so the kitchen was upside down too. Anybody who knows me also knows what a clean freak I am. Having children put paid to my notion of always having a spotless and tidy house. I cleaned the house a few minutes after this picture was taken. In less than an hour, it was back to its usual messy state.
Some battles, you know you're never gonna win :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts :)