Kids

Kids

Thursday 12 January 2012

Ad-lib #7

Ads has only recently realized that I write a blog. Since he doesn't know what a blog is, I told him that "Amma writes stories about you both, real stories about what you do and say, so that you can read it when older." He's also seen the blog and knows it's called Adventures in Mommyland. Last night, he wanted a bed-time story. Now it's been a loooong time since I've done bed-time stories (that task has been outsourced completely to adoring grandparents, aunts and uncles). I was racking my brains about what to tell him when he piped up "Don't think so much, amma. Just tell us a story from Mommyland!".

5 comments:

  1. aww..that's so cute..you should tell them their own stories..it will so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww
    That's precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. now he makes that easy for you, see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart kid - already knows to make things easier for Mom :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Uma, sanjay has always done that becos he says its so much easier and kids love to hear about themselves :)
    @yuvika, aparna: Yup - easy option out for lazy parents!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts :)