Kids

Kids

Wednesday 29 October 2008

The tiniest bit of impatience sets in

I had promised myself that I would not get antsy in the last few days/weeks of the pregnancy. After all, I've been through this before and know as well as anybody that the coma-inducing exhaustion following the arrival of an infant is best put off as long as possible. But I can't help myself fantasizing - fast-forwarding to the actual moment of birth, that huge incomparable adrenaline rush and the tearful bliss of holding my newborn in my arms for the very first time. So sometimes this impatience has been getting the better of me, especially on days when the back is acting up or when I am feeling especially tired.

Well....less than a week to go....must hang in there ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts :)