Kids

Kids

Saturday 5 February 2011

Ad-lib #5

Some of the recent questions/comments courtesy Ads.
Amma, what is a soul? I actually thought he meant 'sole'! Yeah. I'm that mundane.
Hanuman is everywhere, even if you don't believe in him. He's standing right there next to you, Amma. Yikes. Spooky!
There are 2 Indias. One is rich and the other is poor. Atta-boy for getting this miserable fact into your psyche this early in life.
Why is our driver poor? Why does he have to drive other people's cars? Why doesn't he have a car of his own? Is he richer than Shanti (our maid) or poorer?
In case anybody is wondering how I answered the first question, well....... I didn't! He asked me as we were waiting for the school bus to arrive and I neatly side-stepped the question by spotting the school bus just in time. Whew :) I also referred him to the in-house spiritual consultant - my dad!

1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts :)