Kids

Kids

Thursday 6 February 2014

The cycling bug

I didn't know how often I would bike/cycle, but I am happy to report that the bug has bitten me well and truly! The contraption is being duly zipped around the community every second morning, and it is sooooo much fun! Plus, at this stage when I am so time-strapped, efficiency gets top marks from me and I am all for finishing my day's workout in 20 minutes instead of 50. Screaming-in-protest-thighs also get top marks! Biking with S would be even better but currently looks like a distant dream. For now, I will settle for the cool breeze blowing through my hair, great music coursing through the eardrums, and occasional showing-off (Look ma, no hands!) in front of my son who thought Amma didn't know cycling :)

3 comments:

  1. Ahh tell me about the sons who think their dad is some sort of a super man....Well we can do as welll.... Nice post have fun cycling around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun. Now I am very tempted to get a bike!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts :)