Kids

Kids

Tuesday 22 January 2013

A guest post - on change and adapting to it

The Girl Next Door very sweetly asked me to write a guest post on her blog. I had to rack my brains for a couple of weeks to come up with a suitable topic. What I started to think of writing and what finally came out were two very different things; but anyhow, I had fun penning down my thoughts! Here's the post - http://thegalnxtdoor.wordpress.com/2013/01/21/on-change-adapting-to-it-life-and-kids/.
Thanks, TGND, for reaching out not to mention that very nice intro :)

5 comments:

  1. You are most welcome! :)
    Thank YOU so much for that wonderful post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried posting my comment there - but had problems posting on wordpress.
    I would love to move around the way you guys do...I am at least glad in the U.S I got to live three different states but in India it was always Chennai. I so wish I could have been one of those "army" students. My kids too probably will be in the same place for their schooling. May be it is good. But I like the idea of them studying in a bunch of different schools. It is fun that way.
    Look forward to your posts from your new place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks noon..I'm looking fwd to bangalore as well. I am sure after a few years my kids will be jealous of kids who have been in the same place and same school :)

      Delete
  3. Aparna, LOVED your post. I'd move in a jiffy too, although I am trying to make Button at least a wee bit social (he is painfully shy). I grew up in the same township for 17 years and couldn't wait to fly away to college. Since then in the last 16 years, I've moved 8 times and I love it :)


    Lets catch up in your next Chennai visit :)
    Cheers
    Meera

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts :)